Please note: All fees collected at the Andy Dalton Shooting Range are payable by cash or check only. (No Debit or Credit Cards Accepted)
Fee Schedule As Follows:
- Rifle/Pistol Range - $4.00 per hour per booth
- Trap/Skeet/and 5-Stand Sporting Clays- $4.00 per round of 25 clays
- Shotgun Patterning - $4.00 per hour per person
- 3-D/Static Archery- $4.00 per person
The Andy Dalton Shooting Range and Outdoor Education Center was constructed on the Bois D' Arc Conservation Area and opened for business in February 1995. Originally part of the Wildlife Division of the Department, the facility was called the Bois D' Arc Shooting Range. Shortly thereafter, the supervision of the Range was moved to the Protection Division. In 1996, a dedication ceremony was held and the facility was officially renamed The Andy Dalton Shooting Range and Training Center after its namesake, Mr. Andy Dalton, a former Conservation Commissioner from southwest Missouri.
During 2000, the facility received an upgrade, adding an Outdoor Education Facility, another trap shooting field, and another skeet shooting field. Since then, continual upgrades and programs have been added making this staffed facility one of the best in Missouri.
During 2003, the supervision of the facility was transferred to the Education Branch and shifted to a greater focus on hunting and sporting sports education programs. Today, the range is called the Andy Dalton Shooting Range and Outdoor Education Center.
- Sunday, 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM
- Monday, closed all day
- Tuesday, closed all day
- Wednesday, 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM
- Thursday, 01:00 PM - 07:30 PM
- Friday, Saturday, 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM
- Labor Day, 09/05/2022: closed all day
- Columbus Day, 10/10/2022: closed all day
- Thanksgiving Day, 11/24/2022: closed all day
- Veterans Day, 11/11/2022: 11:00 AM - 04:30 PM
- Christmas Day, 12/25/2022: closed all day
Things to Do When You Visit
Rifle or Pistol