Sign Up for Auto-Renewal
- Never get caught with an expired permit again!
- You can enroll eligible permits to automatically renew prior to the start of the next season or permit year.
- Auto-renewal is completely voluntary.
If you enroll, you will be notified by email
- Thirty days and seven days before your permits are renewed
- After your permits are successfully renewed
- Whenever you make a change to your auto-renewals
Change your payment method
- Log in
- Go to "Manage Your Auto-Renewal Settings"
- Select "Update payment method" and add new payment information.
Cancel your auto-renewals
- Log In
- Go to "Manage Your Auto-Renewal Settings".
- Toggle the Permits Eligible for Auto-Renewal to Off
After you save and accept the confirmation to cancel, your payment method will be deleted and Auto-Renewal will be turned off. You will get an email confirming your cancellation.
Annual Hunting and Fishing Permits
- Resident Hunting and Fishing
- Resident Fishing
- White River Border Lakes
- Nonresident Fishing
- Trout Permit (Including Youth)
- Resident Small Game Hunting
- Nonresident Small Game Hunting
- Resident Trapping
- Nonresident Furbearer Hunting and Trapping
- Resident Conservation Order
- Nonresident Conservation Order
Deer and Turkey Permits
- Resident Spring Turkey Hunting (Including Youth)
- Nonresident Spring Turkey Hunting (Including Youth)
- Resident Fall Turkey Hunting (Including Youth)
- Nonresident Fall Turkey Hunting (Including Youth)
- Resident Archer’s Hunting (Including Youth)
- Nonresident Archer’s Hunting (Including Youth)
- Resident Firearms Any Deer Hunting (Including Youth)
- Nonresident Firearms Any Deer Hunting (Including Youth)
These permits are not eligible for Auto-renewal:
- Conservation Permit Card: It never expires and can be repurchased
- Daily Fishing/Hunting Permits: Fishing and hunting trip dates change from year to year
- Antlerless Permits (Archery/Firearms): County and season regulations are subject to change.
- Landowner Permits: Property ownership is subject to change.
- Migratory Bird Permit: Fulfillment of the Harvest Information Program (HIP) survey.
- Electronic Federal Duck Stamp: Fulfillment requirements for the physical stamp.
- License Plate Authorizations: Variances in license plate renewal dates.